How are transactions billed?
The billing cycle and maximum number of transactions depends on the product
- Cloud Edition - transaction count is monthly (100 transactions)
- Hosting Package - transaction count is quarterly (300 to 90.0000 depending on the package)
- Service Subscription - transaction count is semi-annual (600 transactions)
The service subscription includes 100 transactions per month but is billed for 6 months. This allows you to spend 600 transactions within this time period. How many transactions you spend within a month does not matter.
Once you have reached this limit you would have to pay for the additional transactions. The Activation Server will automatically accept all additional transactions to ensure that your customers can use your products. Transactions which are not used within the billing cycle cannot be transferred and are lost.
What counts as an transaction?
A transaction is a connection to the Activation Server like
- Product activation
- License file up- or download
- Validate a key / ID (regular online check)
- Deactivate or reactivate a license (license transfer)