How can I attach a CTI Data Connector log file to a support ticket?
After creating a log file for CTI Data Connector you can open a support ticket.
Explain the problem in detail
- You need to register (create an account) first. If you are an existing customer, use the e-mail address specified in the order confirmation or an e-mail address including your company domain (e.g. @mycompany.com). This allows us to automatically determine your support agreement
- You will get a registration confirmation e-mail. Click on the link in the e-mail to finish the registration process
- Then open a support ticket. You will get different options depending on your support agreement
and especially add the following information
Then add the log file (ZIP) as file attachment.
- Outgoing / Incoming call
- Which phone number did you use for testing
- Which phone system / telephone set do you use
- Can you reproduce the issue or does it occur only randomly
- Which Browser are you using?