Data Processing Addendum
This Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”) forms part of the Master Subscription Agreement or other written or electronic agreement between MIRAGE (Supplier) and Customer (Company) for the purchase of online services (including associated MIRAGE offline or mobile components) from MIRAGE to reflect the parties’ agreement with regard to the Processing of Personal Data.
To complete this DPA, Customer must:
- Request to sign the DPA by sending a sign request to email@example.com. Do not send us a singed DPA
- If possible add your Customer’s Account Number (as set out on the applicable MIRAGE Order Form or invoice)
- Mirage will validate if the customer is using a MIRAGE service or if there is an existing contract. After confirming that, MIRAGE will e-mail the customer to digitally sign the DPA. MIRAGE will provide the service for digitally signing
- Once the customer digitally signed the DPA, MIRAGE will sign it. Upon receipt of the validly completed DPA by Supplier and MIRAGE, this DPA will become legally binding
Once the Data Processing Addendum is signed, you can subscribe to the Mirage Sub-Processor list to get notified in case a new Sub-Processor is used - Subscribe Now.
- Download Data Processing Addendum (May, 17th 2018)